Gideon™ Cervical Neck Traction Device Therapy
The Gideon™ Cervical Neck Traction Device provides fast neck pain relief, and a faster recovery from neck injuries, without the need for medications or surgery. Relieves neck pain for anyone suffering from neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms.
The cervical neck traction device inflates slowly with the included hand pump, providing an even and gentle stretch to help relieve neck, head and shoulder stiffness, and stress. By stretching the neck andlifting it upwards, blood circulation gets increased to the structures of the cervical spine, helping to oxygenate muscles, nerves, tendons, thus decreasing pain and promoting relaxation.
The Gideon™ cervical neck traction device also helps by keeping your neck in a perfect posture, allowing it to heal, and prevents further neck injury and pain.
The cervical traction device is fully adjustable to almost any size and can be used for men and women. Use 2-3 times daily for 30 minutes session each, or as recommended by your doctor or therapist.
How to use:
- Secure the device around your neck and close the Velcro.
- Use the pump to inflate. Do not overinflate; overstretching may cause injury. Use the pump to gradually raise the level of air to a comfortable stretch. Your muscles will relax and your discs will become aligned and ready to re-hydrate. It will also relieve the existing pressure off your nerves and blood vessels.
- If you've already had a neck surgery, it's not recommended to do neck traction at home.
- Do not overdo traction; it can cause more harm than good and over stretch your neck.
3. Follow instructions carefully and consult with your doctor regarding treatment time and frequency per day.